It is a pleasure to welcome you to “International Neurotechnology Conference (NEUROTECH-2021)”. The NEUROTECH conference will be held on 10-12 December in conjunction with the 3rd Annual Meeting of International Center for Neuroscience Research in partnership with the Georgian Neuroscience Association and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia.
The main topic of the conference is “New Technologies Application in Mental & Neurological Disorders (Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches)”. NEUROTECH aims to bring together leading academic scientists and researchers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Brain Research Technologies and Neurotechnology. On behalf of the scientific committee, We would like to invite MDs, Masters, Ph.D students, Postdoctoral fellows and young faculty members to provide them 3 days opportunity to gain some basic to advanced knowledge in neurotechnology with lecturing and virtual workshops. The recent developments in brain disorders, new technologies and therapies will be discussed. We strongly encourage all participants to submit their abstracts for presentation at NEUROTECH-2021.
We look forward to welcoming you to “NEUROTECH-2021”
Organizer & Chair:
Dr. Nasrollah Moradi-kor, Ph.D. (Director of International Center for Neuroscience Research, Institute for Intelligent Research, Tbilisi, Georgia)
Dr. Wael Mohamed, MD, Ph.D. (Department of Basic Medical Science, Medical School, International Islamic University Malaysia, Selayang, Malaysia)
1- Prof. Dr. Indranath Chatterjee, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, Tongmyong University, Busan, South Korea
Presentation Title: Scope of Neuroimaging for the Diagnosis of Schizophrenia: Machine Learning-based study as the future of clinical study”
2- Prof. Dr. Ahmed F. El-Yazbi, BPharm, Ph.D., BCPS
Professor of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Alalamein International University, Alalamein, Egypt
Presentation Title: Multi-Target Directed Ligands (MTDLs) as Novel Therapeutic Tools for Neuroinflammation and Cognitive Dysfunction Associated with Early Metabolic Impairment
3- Prof. Dr. Mamun Bin Ibne Reaz
Department of Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
Presentation Title: Machine learning and diabetic neuropathy: what’s giving up hope?
1- Prof. Dr. Nanuli Doreulee, Ph.D.
Professor of biological sciences, Head of Direction of Human and Animal Physiology, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
2- Prof. Dr. Jean-Pierre Mothet, Ph.D.
Director of Research at CNRS, ‘Biophotonics and Synapse Physiopathology’, Laboratoire Aimé Cotton, CNRS-ENS Paris Saclay, France
3- Prof. Dr. Surya Pratap Singh, Ph.D.
Professor & Head, Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, India
4- Prof. Dr. Irma Khachidze, Ph.D.
Department of Behavior and Cognitive Functions and Human psychophysiology, I.Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine, 14 Gotua st, 0160, Tbilisi, Georgia
5- Prof. Dr. Shubha Tole, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India
6- Prof. Dr. Parham Reisi, Ph.D.
Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
7- Dr. Sawal Hamid Md Ali, Ph.D.
Department of Electrical, Electronics and System Engineering, University Kebangsaan Malaysia
8- Dr. Muhammad Enamul Hoque Chowdhury, Ph.D.
Department of Electrical Engineering, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
9- Dr. Michael King-Hwa Ling, Ph.D.
Department of Biomedical Science, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
10- Dr. Wael Mohamed, MD, Ph.D.
Department of Basic Medical Science, Medical School, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
11- Dr. Jillian Stobart, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Canada
12- Dr. Jaya Kumar, Ph.D.
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Malaysia, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13- Dr. In Ho Han, Ph.D.
Department of Neurosurgery, Medical Research Institute, Pusan National University Hospital, Busan, Korea
14- Dr. Reza Khosrowabadi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran
15- Dr. Moein Esghaei, Ph.D.
Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory, German Primate Center, Leibniz Institute for Primate Research, Goettingen, Germany
Registration & Abstract Submission:
The scientific committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the NEUROTECH 2021. All abstracts must be submitted in English, and all presentations must be given in English.
Main conference theme: New Technologies Applications in Mental & Neurological Disorders (Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches).
Brain Structure and Function (Neuropsychiatric & Neurogenerative Diseases); Technology Applications for the Diagnosis and Therapeutic of Neuropsychiatric & Neurological Diseases
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstract should be in plain text without any special symbol, formula, diagram or data table.
- Title: Limited to a maximum of 200 characters. Do NOT use CAPITAL letters for the title.
- Abstract text: Abstract body text is limited to a maximum of 500 words (including title, authors, affiliations, abstract text, and keywords).
- Keywords: Maximum of 5 keywords separated by semicolons (;) which best describe the study should be added at the end of the abstract text.
- Details of the corresponding/presenting author: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country and e-mail.
- Details of all co-authors: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country.
- Abstracts should be submitted through email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2021. Abstracts arriving after this date will not be accepted!
- The receipt of your abstract will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive any confirmation by email within 24 hours after submission, please contact the secretariat (email@example.com).
- Abstracts will be subjected to peer review by members of the Scientific Committee.
- All notifications will be sent to the e-mail address of the corresponding author provided during the abstract submission.
All participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. The registration fee must be paid online.
- Regular delegate: 200$
- Students & ICNR members: 150$
- Group registration discount: 100$ (attend as a group of 5 or more participants)
- Registration discount for IBRO and FENS members: %50 off
Registration fees include:
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition & workshops
- Oral/Poster Presentation
- Certificate of Attendance/Presentation
- CASRP Science Certificate (UK International Certificate)
- Publishing & indexing the abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be indexed on EuroPub database and all participants will receive international certificate from CASRP Company in UK.
- Institute for Intelligent Research
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Georgian Neuroscience Association
- Iranian Neuroscience Society
- Science Beam Institute
For all inquiries about NEUROTECH 2021, please contact us at:
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Address: 1, Chavchavadze Ave., 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia