It is a pleasure to welcome you to “NEURO-2023 Conference”. The NEURO-2023 Conference will be held on 10-12 September 2023 in conjunction with the 4th Annual Meeting of International Center for Neuroscience Research in partnership with the Georgian Neuroscience Association and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia.
NEURO-2023 aims to bring together leading academic scientists and researchers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Neuroscience Research. On behalf of the scientific committee, We would like to invite MDs, Masters, Ph.D students, Postdoctoral fellows and young faculty members to provide them 3 days opportunity to advanced knowledge in all areas of basic and clinical neuroscience with lecturing and virtual workshops. The main themes of the conference are “Recent Advances in Brain Disorders and Therapy”, “How does COVID 19 affect the brain” and “Digital Health: current trends and future development”. The effects of COVID 19 on the brain, neuropathological features and therapeutic strategies will be discussed. Also we are looking to achieve a more comprehensive approach to the current state of Digital Health Neuroscience, its origins and possible routes for the future. We strongly encourage all participants to submit their abstracts for presentation at NEURO-2023.
We look forward to welcoming you to “NEURO-2023”
Organizer & Chair:
Dr. Nasrollah Moradi-kor, Ph.D. (Director of International Center for Neuroscience Research, Institute for Intelligent Research, Tbilisi, Georgia)
Dr. Wael Mohamed, MD, Ph.D. (Department of Basic Medical Science, Medical School, International Islamic University Malaysia, Selayang, Malaysia)
1- Prof. Dr. Nanuli Doreulee, Ph.D.
Professor of biological sciences, Head of Direction of Human and Animal Physiology, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
2- Prof. Dr. Jean-Pierre Mothet, Ph.D.
Director of Research at CNRS, ‘Biophotonics and Synapse Physiopathology’, Laboratoire Aimé Cotton, CNRS-ENS Paris Saclay, France
3- Prof. Dr. Indranath Chatterjee, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, Tongmyong University, Busan, South Korea
4- Prof. Dr. Irma Khachidze, Ph.D.
Department of Behavior and Cognitive Functions and Human psychophysiology, I.Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine, 14 Gotua st, 0160, Tbilisi, Georgia
5- Dr. Wael Mohamed, MD, Ph.D.
Department of Basic Medical Science, Medical School, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
6- Dr. Jillian Stobart, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Canada
Registration & Abstract Submission:
The scientific committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the NEURO-2023. All abstracts must be submitted in English, and all presentations must be given in English.
Main conference themes:
“Recent Advances in Brain Disorders and Therapy”
“How does COVID 19 affect the brain”
“Digital Health in Neuroscience: current trends and future development”
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstract should be in plain text without any special symbol, formula, diagram or data table.
- Title: Limited to a maximum of 200 characters. Do NOT use CAPITAL letters for the title.
- Abstract text: Abstract body text is limited to a maximum of 500 words (including title, authors, affiliations, abstract text, and keywords).
- Keywords: Maximum of 5 keywords separated by semicolons (;) which best describe the study should be added at the end of the abstract text.
- Details of the corresponding/presenting author: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country and e-mail.
- Details of all co-authors: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country.
- Abstracts should be submitted through email to ([email protected])
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 30, 2023. Abstracts arriving after this date will not be accepted!
- The receipt of your abstract will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive any confirmation by email within 24 hours after submission, please contact the secretariat ([email protected]).
- Abstracts will be subjected to peer review by members of the Scientific Committee.
- All notifications will be sent to the e-mail address of the corresponding author provided during the abstract submission.
All participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. The registration fee must be paid online.
- Regular delegate: 200$
- Students & ICNR members: 150$
- Group registration discount: 100$ (attend as a group of 5 or more participants)
- Registration discount for IBRO and FENS members: %50 off
Registration fees include:
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition & workshops
- Oral/Poster Presentation
- Certificate of Attendance/Presentation
- CASRP Science Certificate (UK International Certificate)
- Publishing & indexing the abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be indexed on EuroPub database and all participants will receive international certificate from CASRP Company in UK.
- Institute for Intelligent Research
- Georgian Neuroscience Association
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
For all inquiries about NEURO-2023, please contact us at: [email protected]
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Address: 1, Chavchavadze Ave., 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia