It is a pleasure to welcome you to the “2nd Annual Meeting of International Center for Neuroscience Research. This Meeting is organized at the same time with IBRO-APRC Georgian Associate School of Neuroscience by International Center for Neuroscience Research in partnership with Direction of Human and Animal Physiology and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia during 20-24 August 2021.
“IBRO-APRC Georgian Associate School of Neuroscience” is going to invite MDs, Masters, Ph.D students, Postdoctoral fellows and young faculty members to provide them with a 5 days opportunity to gain some basic to advanced knowledge in the area of Neuroscience research with lecturing and virtual workshops. The school will focus on the following themes: Behavioral, Molecular, Electrophysiological Studies, Pain and Addiction Research. The main topic of school is “Recent Advances in Neurodegenerative Diseases and their Therapies”. The participants are encouraged to submit their abstracts for presentation at 2nd Annual Meeting of International Center for Neuroscience Research. The recent developments in brain disorders and therapies will be discussed.
We look forward to welcoming you in the IBRO-APRC Georgian School of Neuroscience
Prof. Dr. Nanuli Doreulee, Ph.D. (Department of Biology, Direction of Human and Animal Physiology, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia)
Dr. Nasrollah Moradi-kor, Ph.D. (Director of International Center for Neuroscience Research, Institute for Intelligent Research, Tbilisi, Georgia)
1- Associate Prof. Dr. Pike-See Cheah, Ph.D.
Chair, International Brain Research Organisation-Asia Pacific Regional Committee (IBRO-APRC)
Department of Human Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia.
2- Prof. Dr. Nanuli Doreulee, Ph.D.
Professor of biological sciences, Head of Direction of Human and Animal Physiology, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
3- Prof. Dr. Thomas Budde, Ph.D.
Professor of Neurophysiology, Institute of Physiology I, Westfälische Wilhelms-University, Münster, Germany
4- Prof. Dr. Jean-Pierre Mothet, Ph.D.
Director of Research at CNRS, ‘Biophotonics and Synapse Physiopathology’, Laboratoire Aimé Cotton, CNRS-ENS Paris Saclay, France
5- Prof. Dr. Surya Pratap Singh, Ph.D.
Professor & Head, Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, India
6- Prof. Dr. Irma Khachidze, Ph.D.
Department of Behavior and Cognitive Functions and Human psychophysiology, I.Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine, 14 Gotua st, 0160, Tbilisi, Georgia
7- Prof. Dr. Shubha Tole, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India
8- Prof. Dr. Parham Reisi, Ph.D.
Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
9- Associate Prof. Dr. Michael King-Hwa Ling, Ph.D.
Department of Biomedical Science, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
10- Dr. Wael MY Mohamed, MD, Ph.D.
Department of Basic Medical Science, Medical School, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
11- Dr. Khatuna Parkosadze, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Vision Physiology, Ivane Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine, Tbilisi, Georgia
12- Dr. Jillian Stobart, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Canada
13- Dr. Mahtab Tavasoli, Pharm.D. Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, Atlantic Research Centre, University of Dalhousie, Halifax, NS, Canada
14- Dr. Jaya Kumar, Ph.D.
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Malaysia, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
15- Dr. Marina Kunchulia, Ph.D.
Ivane Beritashvili Center of Experimental Biomedicine, 14 Gotua Str., Tbilisi, Georgia
16- Dr. Cezar Goletiani, Ph.D.
Free University of Tbilisi, Institute of Cognitive Neurosciences, Kakha Bendukidze University Campus, 240 David Aghmashenebeli Alley, Tbilisi, Georgia
17- Dr. Magda Alania, Ph.D.
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, 1 Ilia Chavchavadze Avenue, Tbilisi, Georgia
18- Dr. Abd Almonem DOOLAANEA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Pharmacy, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Pahang, Malaysia
Registration & Abstract Submission:
The scientific committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the 2nd Annual Meeting of International Center for Neuroscience Research. All abstracts must be submitted in English, and all presentations must be given in English.
Main conference theme: Neurodegenerative Disease and their Therapies.
Neurological Disorders, Structural and Functional Brain, Psychiatry and Psychology, Brain Complications, Pathophysiology of Brain Disorders, Brain Cancer & Tumors, Neuroimmunology, Neurosurgery, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neuroinflammation, Neurodegeneration & Aging Disorders, Neuropharmacology, Neurophysiology, Neurology of Brain, Novel Treatment Strategies, Animal Models in Brain Research, Addiction & Brain Disorders, Stem Cell Therapies.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstract should be in plain text without any special symbol, formula, diagram or data table.
- Title: Limited to a maximum of 200 characters. Do NOT use CAPITAL letters for the title.
- Abstract text: Abstract body text is limited to a maximum of 500 words (including title, authors, affiliations, abstract text, and keywords).
- Keywords: Maximum of 5 keywords separated by semicolons (;) which best describe the study should be added at the end of the abstract text.
- Details of the corresponding/presenting author: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country and e-mail.
- Details of all co-authors: family name, initial(s), institute, university, city, country.
- Abstracts should be submitted via email to ([email protected]) or through below online submission form.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 10, 2021. Abstracts arriving after this date will not be accepted!
- The receipt of your abstract will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive any confirmation by email within 24 hours after submission, please contact the secretariat ([email protected]).
- Abstracts will be subject to peer review by members of the Scientific Committee.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to authors by August 15, 2021.
- All notifications will be sent to the e-mail address of the corresponding author that provided during the abstract submission.
All participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. The registration fee must be paid online.
- Regular delegate: 150$
- Students & ICNR members: 100$
- Group registration discount: 100$ (attend as a group of 5 or more participants)
Registration fees include:
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition & workshops
- Oral/Poster Presentation
- Certificate of Attendance/Presentation
- CASRP Science Certificate (UK International Certificate)
- Publishing & indexing the abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be indexed on EuroPub database and all participants will receive international certificate from CASRP Company in UK.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Institute for Intelligent Research
- Georgian Neuroscience Association
- Iranian Neuroscience Society
- Science Beam Company, China
- Best Medical Academy
For all inquiries about this IBRO Neuroscience Meeting, please contact us at:
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Address: 1, Chavchavadze Ave., 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia