It is our pleasure to welcome and invite you to attend the 2nd International Academic Writing Course in Neuroscience (NEUROWRITE-2024). The International Center for Neuroscience Research will organize this advanced course virtually on February 20-28, 2024.
Organizer & Chair:
Dr. Nasrollah Moradi-kor, Ph.D. (Research Director and Head of Brain Aging and Dementia Group, International Center for Neuroscience Research, Tbilisi, Georgia)
The NEUROWRITE-2024 course will be organized by the International Center for Neuroscience Research in collaboration with Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia. This course teaches participants how to write and publish a successful article in a reputable journal. All course participants will contribute to articles under the mentorship, and all articles will be published in Neuroscience Journals.
1- Experimental Gerontology
2- Life Neuroscience
– Become an Author with our Course
– Publish Your Papers in SCIE Journals
– Get Internationally Recognized Certificates
– All participants will receive an international certificate with the online inquiry from the Center of Advanced Scientific Research and Publications in the United Kingdom.
Who should apply for this course?
MDs, MScs, PhD scholars, postdoctoral fellows, trainees, and early career researchers in Neuroscience/Medicine and related fields.
For all inquiries about this course, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
TOPICS TO BE COVERED: COURSE MODULES
- Fundamentals of Academic Writing in Neuroscience
- Abstract Writing
- Introduction and Literature Review
- Method and Results
- Discussion and Conclusion
- The Structure of Scientific Articles
- Familiarity with Scientific Journals
- Getting to Know Indexing Databases
- Requirements Before Submission (Cover Letter)
- Practical Online Submission