We are delighted to announce that the International Academic Writing Course in Neuroscience will be held from December 4-6, 2022 in Tbilisi, Georgia. On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to participate in this exciting course organized by the International Center for Neuroscience Research in collaboration with Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia.
Organizer and Chair:
Dr. Nasrollah Moradi-kor, Ph.D. (Research Director, International Center for Neuroscience Research, Institute for Intelligent Research, Tbilisi, Georgia)
This advanced course will be held for the first time to strengthen academic writing in neuroscience. The following topics will be fully presented in this advanced course:
– Fundamentals of academic writing in neuroscience
– Research paper writing (writing a successful neuroscience paper)
– Journal publishing (how to publish neuroscience papers)
– Poster design and presentation
– How to make an attractive presentation at the conference?
– Resume writing (CVs) and job application in neuroscience
Workshop: Grant Hunting: Tips and tricks
This course teaches participants how to write a successful paper, grant proposal, job application, and CV to help them launch their careers in neuroscience. It also helps researchers who want to apply for medium-sized grants and start a multicenter study to strengthen their research independence and obtain funding to develop their research ideas and create a research environment.
Who should apply for this course?
MDs, MScs, PhD scholars, postdoctoral fellows, trainees, and early career researchers in neuroscience and related fields.
- Institute for Intelligent Research
- Youth Neuroscience Organization
For all inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 166
- Assessments Yes